Friday, April 10, 2009

Back Again...

OK. So I am not a HABITUAL poster but it is because I am traveling and so busy with other things going on in my life. I just got back from Artfest 2009 in Port Townsend, WA but more on that in another post. Before I went to Artfest, I had to do some business travel to southern Alabama. Boy, that was and experience! And no, I WON'T go into it. (Most everyone was very gracious and nice but there were a couple of on-road experiences....I digress...)
On the way back from Mobile (my last stop on my business travels) on Friday, I took a layover at a friend's "cabin" on the Suwannee River in northwestern'ish Florida.
It was a great time catching up and then on Saturday we may some art in our journals. Mine isn't much but hey, I FINISHED another set of pages! Yay! I also found that I like adding pattern tissue to pages and writing on it. I like how it looked on the page. The blue hash patterns were made with a fork!
I love the way Suki created such luscious circles on her pages.

No comments: