Saturday, February 14, 2009

Back Again

OK. I know. It has been a while since I've entered anything in here. And to be quite honest, I've not done a lot of art projects since the last entry. I am going to try to do better this year... I attended "PLAY: the retreat" in Port Townsend, Washington--a journaling retreat organized by Teesha and her husband Tracy Moore. It was a great time. I don't have time at the moment, but probably tomorrow I will give you some more details. For now, here is a photo of a small entry I did in Catherine's "get well soon" book (that also is a story for another day...) It was a fun weekend. Can't wait to share more with you soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jill! Thanks for stopping by! I hope that my studio "redo" will inspire you. I wish you luck with your space and finding the time to clear it out! My house is a mess right now but I think its going to be worth it!