Thursday, February 25, 2010

Finished Journal Pages

OK. I'm actually posting 3 times in one month! Watch out--the sky may fall! Ha!
I finished the journal pages that I prepped and showed you in the last post. Here they are in their finished form.
Yes, I like to write. Love to write. Write a lot.....all the time.... I also played with different things on the pages. You probably can't tell from the photos, but I used different techniques to color the background. I used Panpastels, watercolor, acrylic wash, Prismacolor Art Stix, Prismacolor Nupastels and some air brushing. I also added some of my newly purchased Japanese tape to the edges of some of the pages. LOVE LOVE LOVE that stuff!
Well, gotta run. Gotta get some more clothes in the wash and finish getting some supper ready for the DH. Can't play all the time, huh? :-)

No comments: